Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ikea rolling cart for all your scrap goodies!!!


This super cute turquoise kitchen rolling cart from Ikea is a MUST HAVE 
for all your scrapbooking and craft organization!!!


This cart is definitely great for your scrap space, around your home, taking to crops, or to tuck away in a closet for easy access. If turquoise is not your color don't worry it's also available in Gray.



I love using my Ikea cart to organize all my scrap goodies for working on my Project Life pages, along with all my papers and products used for making traditional 12x12 scrap pages.




The cup containers are amazing an add extra storage to the rolling cart your able to add them to the front, sides, or back of the cart. You can find them here on the Ikea site for only $0.99 cents
they are also available in several other colors.
 In addition you can add magnets storage containers or just cute magnets to make your rolling cart look extra cute!








Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Illyse said...

Thanks so much for posting this and sharing your idea! it inspired me so i I got one for my PL stuff!
The blue is exactly my accent color in my house! :)