Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Studio Calico Spencers Scrapbook Main Kit

Studio Calico Spencers 


Here are my 5 12x12 Scrap Pages and 1 6x12 scrap page I  made using only the Studio Calico Spencers Scrapbook Main Kit.

This is our dog Roy enjoying some down time in his cozy new bed for New Years.


Loved the colorful paper for this birthday layout it was just perfect!


A fun day at California adventure and Birds (my husbands) first time on the Cars ride! 
*This paper really worked perfectly for the layout.


A fun morning with friends at Bruxie's in Fullerton, it you haven't been it's a must! :)


This is definitely one of my favorite layouts of my boys gaming it also inspired me to start using my Making Memories Slice machine more for the "FUN" words.  
I just love documenting the everyday things, so they will always have that to look back on.


6x12 layout

When my little Nephew had a sleep over at my house he asked me 
"Aunt Tammy, why do you take so many pictures?" Lol… kids! :) 
Fun Times at Aunt Tammy's house!



No comments: