Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New "tammy i" Specialty Page Kits

Hi, I wanted to share with you three of the New "tammy i" Specialty Page Kits 
that are available now in my Etsy shop www.tammyi.etsy.com
I've really had fun and enjoyed creating lot's of new things this week and these new Page Kits where part of my creating enjoyment along with a few changes around my home. 
I'm looking forward to sharing those changes with you later this week, so stayed tune for that! :)


This page kit was inspired by this sweet little picture of my niece Little Bunny, 
kiddos always look extra sweet when they are sound a sleep. :)


Of course I couldn't do a New Page Kit without including some or LOT'S of NEON 
I love all the neon craze stuff right now.


This is another favorite, I just love the collage of all the mismatch cuteness
 that when put together all goes so perfectly with each other.

I sure hope your taking a bit of time to Enjoy your creative passion!
tammy inman



No comments: