Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New tammy i 12x12 Page kits

    I was up bright an early this morning working away and enjoying the peace and quiet of the early morning hours in my home. I got lot's done and I added new page kits & One of A Kind Pages to my tammy i Etsy shop.
If your looking for my Etsy product updates you can always get them here on my tammy i Facebook page. I don't always post all times to my blog but I do put all new product up dates on the Facebook page. your also welcome to Follow me at: tammy inman it's just has fun easy breezy updates on the in's and out's of daily life with some crafty cuteness thrown in. :)

Here's a couple of the new one of a kind pages, to view more click this link:




 Below are the new Page Kits, to view additional page kits click this link:






All One of A Kind Pages & Page Kits are available www.tammyi.etsy.com


Enjoy your day and don't forget to take time for a little crafty fun.

No comments: