Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CHA 2013 New Release must haves!!!

So super excited to get my hands on so many new little scrapbooking goodies that will be released at this years 2013 CHA Show. One of my favorites is a new line from Amy Tangerine which she always has some of the cutest cutting edge new scrapbooking must have items.
*To view more pics of Amy Tangerines new line you can see them here on the American Crafts site.



I love all the fun fresh watercolor look used on all the papers and the extra cute embellishments that have that extra special little look that only Amy tangerine offers! :)


 I'm so looking forward to Amy tangerines new super cute date/ calendar stamp which is such a must have item especially if you love to do Project Life it's so great to date stamp your pics and journal spots.. My very favorite is the mini journal/scrapbook with which seems to be Amy's trade mark sketched camera on the front cover. Which is simply the cutest ever!!!
I had to have all her little mini books from her last scrapbooking line and Amy Tangerine is such a little crafting genius for crafting these mini albums. They are so fun to create memories with,  from the simplest fun day to document or a grand trip to New York, they are a must have!

Next is a favorite company of mine, Crate Paper which has a new designer for 2013 Maggie Holmes with an all new extra cute line that has a fresh clean vintage twist feel to it and I love that!

So looking forward to this line an adding that 6x6 paper pad to my collection along with so many other goodies from this new Maggie Holmes line from Crate Paper.


LOVE it!!!



Here are two of my favorite papers from this line that I can't wait to get my hands on them and start creating away. :)


Hope you enjoyed seeing these new must have goodies as much as me!

No comments: