Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

 A few new birthday favorites to share with you...
Of course these Fuji Insatx mini cameras are are not a necessity item, but sure are super cute and and the pics and an extra cute touch to scrap pages and craft projects.

                           
 I was so on the fence for a while about the We R Memory Keepers 3x4 craft punch because I had heard so many mixed reviews. I decided to ask fellow scrappers about it on Facebook and got such great responses that I decided to get one. Have ever a really super sweet friend saw my post on Facebook and got it that same day for my birthday! The sweetest!!!!

Another birthday favorite is my Lady and The Tramp print that I purchased with some birthday money at Downtown Disney Art store from the Artist Daniel Samakow.
The actual authentic painting was just over 5,000 so the print will do just fine for me.





Last but definitely not least is my juicing drinks, they are a must, a staple in my everyday. They have saved me from serious migraine pain time and time again. However the migraines are not completely gone but they are so much better then they had been, thanks to fresh veggie and fruit juicing.

Hope your enjoying all your favorites! :)







No comments: