Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Studio Calico Neverland Scrapbook Main Kit… Challenge!

Early this year I signed up for Studio Calico's Scrapbook Kit Club and my first kit started in February, however it wasn't exactly my style and I wasn't in love with it and decided to skip sharing the pages.  So, I'm gonna quickly share with you starting with the March Main Scrapbook kit ( NeverLand) before my May Kit arrives in the next few days. :)


I have decided that I would only use only the items that are in the one kit I purchased and not add any other materials to it. I always see people who use kit's and they add so many other item's to the pages you hardly actually see the items in the kit. After all isn't the purpose of a kit to be able to create layouts from just that, the kit. 

*NOTE: The only tools I use are my scissors, punches, trimmer, ink pads, and My Making Memories Slice (yes, you heard me right my Slice machine, I still use it and love it.)
Product is from the kit only!
By Far my favorite layout from this kit because it is so not like me to use so little product and it was really stepping out and trying something new.
Love this pic of my silly Cat Mocha May, it looks like she's cracking up laughing whenever I look at it. Although it's just her cute little yawn. :)


I use to always forget to document myself in our family scrapbooks and because of this I hardly ever saw myself in our family album. Don't forget to scrap you and have fun with it!
Love my sweet little nephew Max, he was being such a sweet little angel for me. 
I'm typically all about pattern paper all of the time but it was a good challenge to step out of my box and just try some simple plain white paper.

One thing I can definetly say is that using only the products in the main scrapbooking kit has really challenged me and got me to try new things that I would never have done before and I'm really starting to love the challenge.

Early morning Entry into DisneyLand is just the best however, 4x's in a row on Space Mountain without getting off the ride was a bit much for 7in the morning! :) 

With all my little scraps and leftover goodies I made a few Project Life cards to use later on in my scrapbooks.


Loved the challenge and I'm already working on and enjoying the challenge of my April Studio Calico Scrapbook Kit.  My May Kit should be arriving any day!!!
tammy :) 

1 comment:

MrsJJB1999 said...

Beautiful job... I joined SC scrapbook, card, and PL kits... I love them