Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shopping INVENTORI…




























I finally had a chance to stop and shop Inventori, the actress 
Tori Spelling's boutique/ shop. It has lot's of cute unique items, 
one of a kind antiques, and some of Tori's personal items for sale.
The store front had a super cute Christmas tree display for the Holiday Season.



I loved this barn style table with a large bowl added for a sink spot. 
I'm still trying to find the perfect vintage piece to convert my sink 
for my guest bathroom. (Fingers crossed)! 

Brand New pet cuteness had recently arrived with 
must have doggie bowls & treat containers for 
your favorite little furry friend.


You can barely see in the picture above but in the 
bottom right corner is a super cute milk glass candy 
bowl filled with scented candle wax. I thought that 
was such a super cute idea and I can't wait to turn 
some of my milk glass into candle containers too! :)


Last but certainly not least, I loved the big super cozy 
oversized chair. I could just imagine myself being curled
up with a cuddly blanket and a good book in front of the 
fireplace on a cold day. (ok, one can dream)! :)


Wishing you all the best in the NEW YEAR "2013"!!!
tammy i 


No comments: