Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Spin on Project Life...

   I put together this quick video sharing my spin on adapting your scrapbooking style with the Project Life style of scrapbooking. This way your free to work on your album in a no pressure format instead of  a weekly format incase that's not working for you. It keeps the original style of scrapbooking in a chronological order with the fun look and style that I love of the everyday that Project Life offers, but none of the pressure.


I hope that this video helped give you some ideas on how you might like to incorporate your scrapbooking style with the O' so cute fun style of Project Life.

* In the video I use all of Becky Higgins, Project Life Page Protectors instead of other brands. I like the look and styles of her Page Protectors and it helps me keep a more cohesive look to my scrapbook by using all the same brand.

I just recently put together a youtube channel and I'm looking forward to sharing many more fun crafty tips and ideas with you. If you would like to checkout or subscribe to my Youtube channel for fun future up dates just click on this link. http://www.youtube.com/tammyinman7

Thanks so much! :)

1 comment: