Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

      Getting organized is sometimes just as fun and rewarding for me as actually getting some scrapbooking pages completed. It's certainly helps to have everything organized and easy to find, making it cute and functional is a definite plus! :)o


I like to keep all my favorite goodies in reach and on my desk in a lazy susan spinner. It makes it easy to grab and use my favorite goodies and I never forget about them. Plus all the color and prettiness is inspiring to help me create. 

* I would like to share that Washi tape has been an all time favorite must have item this past year for me. Here's the link to my Washi Tape board on Pinterest! :) http://pinterest.com/tammyi/washi-tape/


I like to keep a lot of the items I use for my Project Life scrap book right at hand. It helps me to create on a moments notice and allows me to easily see and access the things I need.
I have been doing Project life for a little more then a year now. I will be sharing a lot more about it in future post, along with my project life pages and how I have altered it a bit to fit my scrapbooking style.


In this little basket I keep my 5x7 papers, labels, a zip pouch of extra embellishments, stickers, and my 6x6 paper pads that I'm also a bit obsessed with it. :)



In my top drawer of my desk I keep all my journal cards, tablets, stamps I use often, and old book paper for projects.


In my second desk drawer I keep all my bits and pieces that I love and could never part with . I can't throw out a scrap of paper without at least trying to punch some tiny little shape out of it. That little piece many of times ends up being that extra special little touch that my project needed.

*The containers I used to help organize this drawer are simply cardboard fruit mini crates, that you can get at your local Farmer's Market. I used Tim Holtz clips to hold the containers together to keep them from moving and sliding around.


I hope the organization of my favorite goodies inspires you!
tammy i 

No comments: