Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm in love...

                                                      
       
I'm in love with this quarterly magazine Where Women Create! In this magazine you can see how some extraordinary women  decorate and organize their crafty work spaces. It's like no other magazine it's a must have item. I can go through this magazine over and over again and get lost in all the amazing photos. I know Borders has it and you can also find it at 
The Scrapbook Oasis.  Trust me... it's going to inspire you!

Enjoy, 
tammy i

2 comments:

Cindy F said...

Looks like a cool publication. I'm going to see if they have it at Barnes & Noble. Otherwise, it's off to Borders (wish we had one just a tad closer). Thanks for posting this.

Jennifer Priest said...

Thanks for the info!! I definitely want to get one. I checked out the website and it looks really cool. You should submit your altered cases, you and Michelle and Joanne and PJ cuz they look so awesome!