Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


2009 brings to mind, so many things that I want to do and accomplish this year.
Here's some of my things that are related to scrapbooking:
* Get close to current on my scrapbooking (lol)
* finish new scrap room
* Keep scrap room organized
* attempt to make a project for a class
* work on new carrying case design
* Use my Scarlet Lime kits
* back up all my pictures on CD and hard drive
* be more creative with my scrapbooking goodies
* go out and crop at least once a month
* stop reorganizing all my product (crazy, but I love doing this!)
* Use what I have
* Buy only scrap goodies that I'm in LOVE with!

I'm sure I could think of so much more, but that's it for now.

Happy New Year!
tammy i

1 comment:

MrsJJB1999 said...

Wonder Woman please hurry with you new cases design... have a wonderful 2009! I hope to crop with you soon!!!