Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ribbon Organization...



Just the other week I decided to change how I organized and stored my ribbon. This is what I came up with! I purchased clear plastic envelopes from Target in the office supply section. These envelopes are 9 x 13 with a velcro tab and are just under a dollar each. They come in many different colors but I liked the clear one's.
Certain colors I had a lot of ribbon so I sorted the ribbon into lights and darks of that shade. This makes it so easy for me when I'm working on projects or going to a crop and you can see most everything in the envelope from both sides. They also fit nicely in my scraprooms file cabinet to just flip through and pick a color.

I hope this is helpful for anyone that has a good amount of ribbon and is looking for an easy low cost organized solution.

3 comments:

Cindy F said...

Yummy!

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff said...

I am on a constant quest for organization....great ribbon idea. Those envelopes would be good for so much more too.....Thanks!!