Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All In One Clutch Organizer...












I know a lot of you girls having been asking about these super cute Jewelry-To-Go- Clutches that are designed by my Aunt. Well, I now have them available at my Etsy store www.tammyinman.etsy.com with more photos and much more information about them.
Many people choose to use them for jewelry, not me! I love to use my Jewelry-To-Go-Clutch for some of my new and must have scrap goodies that I want right at my finger tips and not stored away where I'll never see or use them again. I'd love to see pictures of how you choose to use your Jewelry-To-Go-Clutch and and feature them on my blog. Just email me at tammyi@me.com
For other information on getting organized you can visit my Aunt's site at: Sparks Organizing Services!

I hope you love yours as much as I do.


No comments: