Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scrapbooking Yard Sale!!!

                              SCRAPBOOKING YARD SALE!
                                                           September 2oth at 8: 00 am
                                                       

              I wanted to send out some quick information about the Scrapbooking Yard Sale that some fellow scrapbookers, scrap designers, and I are having this Saturday the 20th of September.  It starts at 8:00 am I will post more information tomorrow along with some pics of the products. 

         There will be tons of great products and deals on: scrapbooking, stamping, crafting, tools, tote bags, tammy i products, paper, stickers, embellishments, fonts, machines, carrying cases, ribbon, punches, stamps, clip-it-up carousel, albums, organizers, kits, mini books, etc...

Any one looking for GREAT DEALS on GREAT Product this is a must place to be this Saturday!
                                  Any questions please email me at tammyi@mac.com

I hope to see you at the Scrapbooking Yard Sale this Saturday,
Tammy

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Sounds great!!! I will be really busy that da tho....darn!

Anonymous said...

Hope it went well Hun! So sorry I didn't get a chance to go but it was GREAT seeing you on Thurs!

P.S. I'd love to meet up for the crop night... let me know & I'll there! :)

MrsJJB1999 said...

Oh Wonder Woman... I am sorry I missed it!